Vipul Bhanderi, MD
Memphis Medical Specialists
Dr. Bhanderi finished his undergraduate studies at Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge. After medical school, internship and residency, he joined Louisiana State University HSC Shreveport at Feist Weiller Cancer Center to complete his hematology - oncology fellowship. Subsequently, he worked at Metairie Oncologist and OBVAMC providing excellent patient care and was involved in multiple clinical trials. Dr. Bhanderi is excited to start his practice as a physician of Saint Francis Medical Partners.
Medical School: Ross University School of Medicine
Internship: Louisiana State University HSC/UH-Shreveport
- Residency: Louisiana State University HSC/UH-Shreveport
Fellowship: Louisiana State University HSC/UH-Shreveport/FWCC
Treatment of solid tumor malignancies:
- Colorectal, Lung, Breat, Prostate, Bladder, Kidney, Pancreatic and many other solid tumors with chemotherapy aalone or in combination with radiation and immunotherapy.
- Providing care in neoadjuvant, adjuvant and metastatic setting.
Treatment of hematologic problems in malignant and beign hematology.
- Malignant hematology including but not limited to multiple myeloma, CML, CLL
- Benign hematology including but not limited to polycythemia Vera, ET, anemia's