It’s Sneezing Season!
Spring means warmer weather, blooming trees, clogged sinuses, running eyes, uncontrollable sneezing. If you feel worse as the weather is nicer, you may be suffering from severe allergies. Symptoms can include:
- Sneezing and an itchy, runny or blocked nose (allergic rhinitis)
- Itchy, red, watering eyes (conjunctivitis)
- Wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath and a cough
- Raised, itchy, red rash (hives)
- Swollen lips, tongue, eyes or face
Our team at Urgent Care of Saint Francis is here to provide compassionate care that can help you enjoy the spring weather.
Get back to experiencing the activities you enjoy. Stop by one of our six Memphis-area locations today!