Saint Francis Surgical Associates
The surgeons at Saint Francis Surgical Associates are more than just a group of doctors. We’re your medical partners for a variety of surgical procedures, from vascular surgery to wound care.
We’re completely dedicated to your health. From the person who greets you when you enter our office, to the medical staff assisting you during your visit, we are all focused on your care and helping you to lead a healthier life.
We can assess and manage care for conditions including:
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Dialysis Access
- Fistula’s and Grafts
- General Surgery
We can perform these procedures and provide post-procedural care for:
- Dialysis access: fistula, graft, revisions, permcath, vascath
- Peripheral vascular surgery: Leg bypass, Amputation, etc.
- Diagnostic and Interventional Arteriogram
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm repair
- Peripheral stents
- Carotid stents
- Carotid reconstruction (endarterectomy)
- Limb salvage
- Wound care/debridement
On-Site services include:
- ABI – Ankle-Brachial Index