Rosemary Jacobs, FNP-BC
Millington Family Medicine
Rosemary is a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner through the American Nurses Credentialing Center and a member of Sigma Theta Tau National Honor Society.
She began her nursing career more than 25 years ago as a Licensed Practical Nurse working on a medical-surgical floor. Prior to becoming a Nurse Practitioner, she worked as a school nurse for 13 years.
Her passion to care for children and others encouraged her to advance her career and continue her education.
She earned her BSN from Union University and her Master’s Degree in Nursing from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center.
Prior to partnering with Saint Francis Medical Partners she owned and operated her own health care clinic in Millington Tennessee.
In her spare time, she loves crafting and spending time with her family, especially her grandson; Drake.
Rosemary believes in the “Golden Rule” Treat others as you would want to be treated as patients may not remember what we tell them or what we do for them, but they will always remember how we made them feel.
- Graduate: Masters of Science in Nursing, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Union University, Germantown, TN
- Advanced Practice Nurse
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- American Heart Association, BLS Certified
- Aesthetic Enhancement Institute, Certified in Facial Aesthetic Treatments for Botox, Chemical Peels and Derma Fillers
- Family First Medical Center
- Brighton Family Medicine
- TakeCare Health Systems
- Covington Pediatrics
- Methodist Lebonheur Health Care
- American Nurses Association
- Tennessee Nurses Association
- Greater Memphis Area Advanced Practice Nurses
- Association of Medical Esthetic Nurses
- Member, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Union University (2006)
- Member, Alpha Sigma, Union University (2006)
- Member, Phi-Theta Kappa, Dyersburg State Community College (2005)