Pranab Das, MD
Saint Francis Cardiology Associates
- Medical School: Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore, India
- Internship: Queens Hospital Center of Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Jamaica, New York
- Residency: East Tennessee State University, Quillen College of Medicine, Johnson City, Tennessee
- Fellowship: Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, Illinois
- University of Kentucky College, Lexington, Kentucky
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Internal Medicine
- Vascular Medicine and Endovascular Intervention
- National Board of Echocardiography
About the Provider
Dr. Pranab Das specializes in interventional cardiology. He completed his medical graduation from India and was recognized as First Class with Distinction throughout medical school. He received the Harrison’s Scholar Award. After graduation, he completed his residency in Internal Medicine at East Tennessee State University Quillen College of Medicine in Johnson City, Tennessee. He completed his Fellowship in Cardiology at Gill Heart Institute in Lexington, Kentucky. He then completed a fellowship in interventional cardiology at Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine in Maywood, Illinois.
Dr. Das is a member of the America College of Cardiology, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, and National Board of Echocardiography. He is currently an Associate Professor for the Department of Cardiology at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis, Tennessee. He has published in multiple peer-reviewed medical journals, as well as book chapters and abstractions. He has also participated in multiple research studies involving cardiology outcomes.
Dr. Das strives to provide the best cardiac care to his patients with great patient satisfaction.
Dr. Das is Board Certified in Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Internal Medicine with a focus on Interventional Cardiology and Structural Heart Disease.
- Interventional Cardiology and structural heart disease including TAVR, ASD/PFO closures, and Carotid Stenting
- Vascular Angiography and Intervention
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Peripheral Vascular Intervention
- Holter and Event Monitoring