Gottumukkala Suneela, MD
Dr. Suneela Gottumukkala is a family physician with patients in Bartlett and Greater Tennessee. She is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and is a member of a number of professional organizations. These include the American Academy of Family Physicians, the American Medical Association, and the Tennessee Academy of Family Physicians. She also speaks English, Hindi, and Telugu.
Dr. Gottamukkala began her career studying at the Jagadguru Jayadeva Murugharajendra Medical College. She continued her medical education with the Heritage Valley Health System, where she completed her residency in family medicine. She is now affiliated with the Saint Francis Hospital in Memphis.
Patients visiting Dr. Gottamukkala can receive care for a full range of medical issues. She is available for general consultations and treatment for conditions falling under the category of family practice.
- Medical School – J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere
- Heritage Valley Health System, Residency in Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Tennessee Academy of Family Physicians
- Pennsylvania Chapter of Family Practice Physicians