Cassandra Hawkins, MD
Dr. Cassandra M. Hawkins is a compassionate and experienced family physician serving the community of Holly Springs, MS since 2004. Dr. Hawkins attended the University of Tennessee in Memphis, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency in family medicine at the same university. She also holds a bachelor’s degree in biology from Rhodes College.
Dr. Hawkins is a board certified physician with the American Board of Family Practice.
- Residency: University of Tennessee, Residency in Family Medicine
- Medical School: University of Tennessee, Memphis, Doctor of Medicine
- Undergraduate: Rhodes College (Bachelors)
- Sick visits
- Chronic diseases, like diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol
- Thyroid problems
- Vitamin deficiency
- School and sports physicals
- Women's health
- Cholesterol screenings
- Flu and pneumonia immunizations
- Coordinated care with specialists