Bartlett Women’s Clinic
Women have a unique set of health care needs. Our staff of obstetricians and gynecologists at Bartlett Women's Clinic offers the hands-on care you need and deserve for any condition. Whether you are planning a family or just looking for a reliable OB/GYN, we are proud to be your source for quality services.
2996 Kate Bond Road, Suite 413
Bartlett, TN 38133
Same day appointments and walk-ins are available.
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Personalized Treatment from Our Obstetricians and Gynecologists
No two women are the same. From the moment you hit puberty, your body goes through a definitive series of changes. During every stage of life, women require specialized attention. We ensure that you undergo the proper treatment for your specific situation. We focus on the unique needs of each of our patients during every visit to our facility.
Most women do not look forward to their yearly visit to the gynecologist office. Our experienced team of providers understands this. Together, we provide you with the right level of understanding, compassion, and commitment to your services.
No matter your situation, our staff offers a thorough understanding of every issue related to women's health.
When to see a Gynecologist
A visit to the gynecologist is recommended for your annual screening or any time you have concerns about symptoms such as pelvic, vulvar, and vaginal pain or abnormal bleeding from the uterus.
Conditions commonly treated by Bartlett Women's Clinic obstetricians and gynecologists include:
- Adolescent and adult gynecology
- Bladder dysfunction
- Endometrial ablation
- Endometriosis, a chronic condition that affects the reproductive system
- Family planning, including contraception and sterilization
- Fibroid treatment
- General and high-risk obstetrical care
- Hysterectomy (traditional and laparoscopic)
- In-office ultrasound and labs
- Issues relating to pregnancy and infertility
- Menopause management and hormone treatments
- Menstrual disorders
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Pelvic pain
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Pelvic reconstructive surgery
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Premenstrual syndrome management
- Pre-pregnancy visits
- Second opinions
- STD screening
- Tubal ligation