Welcome to Urgent Care of Saint Francis, formerly MedPost! Our providers and staff are proud to provide personalized urgent care in safe environments with a commitment to quality care.
As an Urgent Care of Saint Francis patient, you have access to Saint Francis Medical Partners, a comprehensive healthcare network combining primary and specialty care providers, as well as access to Saint Francis - Barlett located in Memphis, TN.
Our locations offer the following urgent care services which include treating:
- Seasonal sicknesses (flu, fever, cough, sore throat)
- Cuts, bruises, and burns
- Respiratory infections
- Sprains, strains and broken bones
- Skin conditions
COVID-19 EVALUATIONS are available and consistent with current state and CDC guidelines. Urgent Care of Saint Francis offers the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test. PLEASE CALL AHEAD TO CHECK ON AVAILABILITY.
Your health can’t wait! Make an appointment at one of our six Urgent Care of Saint Francis locations today!
COVID-19 EVALUATIONS AVAILABLE
COVID-19 testing protocols consistent with current state and CDC guidelines.
We offer a Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test. Commonly referred to as PCR tests, these are widely considered to be the most accurate on the market.
PATIENT SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE
- For your safety and the safety of our caregivers, masks are required while in the building. If you do not have a mask one will be provided. Hand sanitizer is also available.
- Face shields are being used by staff during all interactions with customers. If it is necessary to remove a face shield, appropriate social distancing is observed.
- New texting features: Arrive at the center, check in with the front desk, and then wait in your car. We’ll text you when it’s time to come in.
- Phone and front-desk screening for all patients and visitors.
- Social distancing protocols in place.