Robert Kulinski, MD
SFMP Summer Avenue
Dr. Robert F. Kulinski is an Internal Medicine physician with patients in Memphis and Greater Tennessee.
Born in Oil City, Pennsylvania, Dr. Kulinski attended Allegheny College in Meadville, completing a BS in chemistry. He completed a Ph.D at the State University of New York, then a medical degree from the University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center in Memphis, where he also completed his residency.
While studying at the State University of New York, Dr. Kulinski served in a number of educational and research positions. He was a teaching assistant, an instructor for the instrumental analysis of organic compounds, laboratory instructor for organic chemistry, and a graduate research assistant, he also completed a three year Fellowship at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. He is currently affiliated with the Baptist Memorial Hospital of Memphis and the Saint Francis Hospital.
- Medical School – University of Tennessee
- State University of New York, Buffalo (PhD)
- University of Tennessee, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Saint Jude Children’s Research Hospital (Fellowship)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital – Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Baptist Rehabilitation – Germantown
- Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Se Habla Español