Melissa Robbins, MD
Dr. Melissa Robbins is a family physician with patients in Cordova and Greater Tennessee. She holds certifications in advanced trauma life support, advanced cardiac life support, pediatric advanced life support, and advanced life support in obstetrics.
Having graduated magna cum laude from Mississippi College in Clinton, Dr. Robbins completed her medical degree at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis. While an undergraduate student, she participated in a study abroad program in Salzburg, Austria, and was recognized as a presidential scholar.
Dr. Robbins has served in a number of educational and clinical positions. Through the University of Tennessee Family Medicine Residency Program, she has received training in dermatology, orthopaedics, obstetrics, and women’s health. She has served as chairman and in instructional positions on a variety of family practice boards, including the Residential Education/Advisory Board and Conference Committee.
- Medical School – University of Tennessee, Memphis
- University of Tennessee, Residency in Family Medicine
- University of Mississippi (Bachelor’s)
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Tennessee Academy of Family Physicians