John Engbretson, MD
John Engbretson is a dedicated and respectful physician specializing in family medicine in Memphis, TN. Dr. Engbretson is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine, and he is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the Tennessee Academy of Family Physicians. He is currently treating patients at Saint Francis Medical Partners in East Memphis and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital.
Dr. Engbretson attended the University of South Alabama to receive his medical education. He then completed his family medicine residency at the University of Alabama at Birmingham and Baptist Health. Dr. Engbretson’s approach to serving his patients and their families is one that is patient-focused and one that examines patients as a whole. Many of Dr. Engbretson’s illness consultations are completed within an hour.
- Bachelor’s – Huntingdon College
- Medical School – University of South Alabama
- Montgomery Family Medicine, Residency Program
- University of Alabama, Birmingham, Residency in Family Medicine – UAB Huntsville Family Medicine Residency Program
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Medicine
- Tennessee Academy of Family Physicians