G. Randolph Turner, MD
Memphis Surgery Associates
- We will provide Excellent Patient Care with the goal of satisfying our patients and achieving Excellent Surgical Outcome.
- We are Compassionate and always put the Patient First.
- We expect everyone to Work Hard and we will Support Each Other to ensure a Balanced Life.
- Pride: Proud to be General Surgeons,proud to be associated with the Physicians In This Practice, proud of our Employees, proud of our Legacy.
- It is essential to Like Each Other and to work in a Collegial Spirit.
- We will treat all people with Humility, Equality, Dignity, and Respect.
- We respect the Individual Strengths and Specialty Skills of each physician.
- We understand that Open and Continual Communication is crucial.
- Our Employees are Part of The Memphis Surgery Associate Family.
- We will do our part to Sustain General Surgery as a noble and honorable profession.
- Undergraduate Degree: Vanderbilt University
- Medical School: University of Tennessee at Memphis
- Residency: University of Tennessee at Memphis
- Additional Training: Peripheral Vascular Surgery, St. Luke’s Hospital, Houston, Texas
- Specialty Certification: Diplomate American Board of Surgery, Fellow of the American College of Surgeons